Have you ever wondered whether you can play Flying Gorilla game on your Windows PC? Yes, even if the official version of the Flying Gorilla for PC platform not released, you can still enjoy this game on your laptop. Here in this detailed step by step guide, we’ll let you know how to download and play Flying Gorilla on your PC.
Flying Gorilla, one of the best Casual Game category app, is now available for PC. This app is developed by pinbit and available on google play store. Follow this simple guide and get any of the favorite app – including Flying Gorilla on PC.
What we’ll cover in this guide –
- Flying Gorilla – Technical specifications
- Two simple methods with step by step guide to Download Flying Gorilla for PC.
Android emulator is the piece of magic software we are going to use in this article to help you playing Flying Gorilla for PC. These emulators mimic the android environment inside your PC and voila, you can just start playing or using your favorite android application right in your laptop itself.
Flying Gorilla for PC – Specifications:
||Flying Gorilla for PC
|Req Android version
||Android 5.0 and up
Flying Gorilla has got 500,000+ downloads so far with 4.8-star app rating on the play store. This app is currently available in Casual Game category and also listed on the Editor’s choice section of the play store.
Here is the download link for the Android smartphones – [appbox googleplay jp.pinbit.flygorilla]
There are numerous emulator software’s available on the internet with full-fledged android features. These are even better than android for playing high-end mobile games with good use of keyboard controls. All those mobile cricket apps are now available to PC with these tricks.
Download Flying Gorilla for PC
Download Flying Gorilla on your PC free of cost. Any application available on the Google play store can be used on the PC with the below-mentioned methods. We are going to use two of the best android emulators – Bluestacks and MemuPlay in this guide. These two are very popular and provides you with seamless android experience of using apps on PC.
Method 1: Flying Gorilla Download for PC:
Here is the stepwise guide to Download Flying Gorilla for PC using Bluestacks method.
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks software on your laptop. Here is the Bluestacks download link – Download Bluestacks
- Step 2: Install Bluestacks app player once downloaded. Installation and one-time setup may take a few minutes depending on your internet connectivity.
- Step 3: On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps. Find the Google play store app on that list.
- Step 4: Log in with your Google account if prompted. This will be required for using the Google play store account.
- Step 5: Search for the app – Flying Gorilla on play store. Find the correct app developed by pinbit.
- Step 6: Finally, click on the Install button. Upon successful installation, you should be able to find Flying Gorilla app on Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 7: Simply double-tap on the Flying Gorilla app icon to use your favorite app – Flying Gorilla on PC.
Bluestacks even gives you an option to Install Flying Gorilla on PC if you have an APK file with you. Use the Install APK option at the bottom of the Bluestacks screen to upload the APK file and install it directly.
Make sure that your system has at least 2GB RAM (recommended 4GB) along with 4GB HDD space to smoothly run this software. You may face a few issues on the low-end devices.
Method 2: Download Flying Gorilla for PC:
Fastest and lightweight application, designed exclusively for gaming purposes, the MemuPlay emulator has got a lot of momentum in recent days. It gives more flexibility and features to play games and apps like Flying Gorilla for PC. I’m sure gaming lovers gonna absolutely love this emulator.
So without wasting much time, let’s begin our point to point guide on How to Download and Install Flying Gorilla on your windows 10/8/7 PC laptop. The installation process of Flying Gorilla app on PC using MemuPlay is quite similar to that of Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Download the MemuPlay emulator on your laptop. Download link – https://memuplay.com
- Step 2: Install the software just like we install any other windows application.
- Step 3: Once the installation process is completed, launch the Memuplay emulator.
- Step 4: Find the Google play store app pre-installed on the home screen. Double-tap on the play store app to open.
- Step 5: Now search for Flying Gorilla app developed by pinbit with 4.8-star app rating and 500,000+ installations. Just click on the Install button on the play store.
- Step 6: Within a few seconds, you should be able to find Flying Gorilla app icon on the Memuplay emulator. Open the app and start using it right away.
Memuplay provides superb performance with faster experience. This emulator is developed by Tencent company which has also developed a few popular games like PUBG. You can also use other emulators like NOX Player, KO Player, Andyroid, etc. to Download Flying Gorilla for PC Windows 10.
You can follow a similar procedure to Download Flying Gorilla for PC Mac as well. Both the emulators are available for Windows and Mac platforms and the app installation process is the same as windows one.
These days people are focusing much on the android or iOS platforms and often ignore the traditional PC platforms. Few of these popular apps don’t even have a web version available. So for those who want to use or play games on the bigger screen, emulators like Bluestacks rescues. These are very simple to install and use apps like Flying Gorilla for PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
Bluestacks is a bit heavy application and it is suitable for playing high-end games like NFS, PUBG, etc. There are a few people asking whether Bluestacks is safe or not. Bluestacks is absolutely SAFE to use. It is the most popular and most trusted android emulator application.
We have mentioned two simple ways to install Flying Gorilla on PC or Laptop using Bluestacks and MemuPlay emulators. If you have any other android emulator installed already, you can use that as well to play Flying Gorilla for PC. If you have any other queries regarding this installation, let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out. Thanks!