Have you ever wondered whether you can play Shortcut Master (Lite) game on your Windows PC? Yes, even if the official version of the Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC platform not released, you can still enjoy this game on your laptop. Here in this detailed step by step guide, we’ll let you know how to download and play Shortcut Master (Lite) on your PC.
Shortcut Master (Lite), one of the best Tools category app, is now available for PC. This app is developed by vndnguyen and available on google play store. Follow this simple guide and get any of the favorite app – including Shortcut Master (Lite) on PC.
What we’ll cover in this guide –
- Shortcut Master (Lite) – Technical specifications
- Two simple methods with step by step guide to Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC.
Android emulator is the piece of magic software we are going to use in this article to help you playing Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC. These emulators mimic the android environment inside your PC and voila, you can just start playing or using your favorite android application right in your laptop itself.
Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC – Specifications:
||Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC
|Req Android version
||Android 2.0 and up
Shortcut Master (Lite) has got 1,000,000+ downloads so far with 3.5-star app rating on the play store. This app is currently available in Tools category and also listed on the Editor’s choice section of the play store.
Here is the download link for the Android smartphones – [appbox googleplay org.vndnguyen.shortcutmaster.lite]
There are numerous emulator software’s available on the internet with full-fledged android features. These are even better than android for playing high-end mobile games with good use of keyboard controls. All those mobile cricket apps are now available to PC with these tricks.
Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC
Download Shortcut Master (Lite) on your PC free of cost. Any application available on the Google play store can be used on the PC with the below-mentioned methods. We are going to use two of the best android emulators – Bluestacks and MemuPlay in this guide. These two are very popular and provides you with seamless android experience of using apps on PC.
Method 1: Shortcut Master (Lite) Download for PC:
Here is the stepwise guide to Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC using Bluestacks method.
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks software on your laptop. Here is the Bluestacks download link – Download Bluestacks
- Step 2: Install Bluestacks app player once downloaded. Installation and one-time setup may take a few minutes depending on your internet connectivity.
- Step 3: On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps. Find the Google play store app on that list.
- Step 4: Log in with your Google account if prompted. This will be required for using the Google play store account.
- Step 5: Search for the app – Shortcut Master (Lite) on play store. Find the correct app developed by vndnguyen.
- Step 6: Finally, click on the Install button. Upon successful installation, you should be able to find Shortcut Master (Lite) app on Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 7: Simply double-tap on the Shortcut Master (Lite) app icon to use your favorite app – Shortcut Master (Lite) on PC.
Bluestacks even gives you an option to Install Shortcut Master (Lite) on PC if you have an APK file with you. Use the Install APK option at the bottom of the Bluestacks screen to upload the APK file and install it directly.
Make sure that your system has at least 2GB RAM (recommended 4GB) along with 4GB HDD space to smoothly run this software. You may face a few issues on the low-end devices.
Method 2: Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC:
Fastest and lightweight application, designed exclusively for gaming purposes, the MemuPlay emulator has got a lot of momentum in recent days. It gives more flexibility and features to play games and apps like Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC. I’m sure gaming lovers gonna absolutely love this emulator.
So without wasting much time, let’s begin our point to point guide on How to Download and Install Shortcut Master (Lite) on your windows 10/8/7 PC laptop. The installation process of Shortcut Master (Lite) app on PC using MemuPlay is quite similar to that of Bluestacks.
- Step 1: Download the MemuPlay emulator on your laptop. Download link – https://memuplay.com
- Step 2: Install the software just like we install any other windows application.
- Step 3: Once the installation process is completed, launch the Memuplay emulator.
- Step 4: Find the Google play store app pre-installed on the home screen. Double-tap on the play store app to open.
- Step 5: Now search for Shortcut Master (Lite) app developed by vndnguyen with 3.5-star app rating and 1,000,000+ installations. Just click on the Install button on the play store.
- Step 6: Within a few seconds, you should be able to find Shortcut Master (Lite) app icon on the Memuplay emulator. Open the app and start using it right away.
Memuplay provides superb performance with faster experience. This emulator is developed by Tencent company which has also developed a few popular games like PUBG. You can also use other emulators like NOX Player, KO Player, Andyroid, etc. to Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC Windows 10.
You can follow a similar procedure to Download Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC Mac as well. Both the emulators are available for Windows and Mac platforms and the app installation process is the same as windows one.
These days people are focusing much on the android or iOS platforms and often ignore the traditional PC platforms. Few of these popular apps don’t even have a web version available. So for those who want to use or play games on the bigger screen, emulators like Bluestacks rescues. These are very simple to install and use apps like Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
Bluestacks is a bit heavy application and it is suitable for playing high-end games like NFS, PUBG, etc. There are a few people asking whether Bluestacks is safe or not. Bluestacks is absolutely SAFE to use. It is the most popular and most trusted android emulator application.
We have mentioned two simple ways to install Shortcut Master (Lite) on PC or Laptop using Bluestacks and MemuPlay emulators. If you have any other android emulator installed already, you can use that as well to play Shortcut Master (Lite) for PC. If you have any other queries regarding this installation, let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out. Thanks!